Enjoy your stay!

Enjoy your stay!

Sunday 17 June 2018

The Royal Fiancé -White Prince- Prologue and Author's Words

I. AM. OFFICIALLY. FINISHED. WITH. THE. TRANSLATION. OF. THE. ENTIRE. NOVEL.
Thank you for being so patient with me the past 3 years...!!

DISCLAIMER:
I have been calling Duke Marlo wrongly this whole time.... he is actually Duke Merlot..... I'm so sorry ;A;

Also, the Prologue chapter comes AFTER the extra chapters!

But anyways, here's the Prologue and Author's Words:

UPDATED 2/5/2020
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f6cbnPJzy0NB7MVqE6O8AziB-4IPPrdrjxelGoyuo8c/edit?usp=drivesdk

Anyway, just a heads up, I'm probably going to start with a new translation project of a two volume yaoi novel roughly translated as - "Two Dads"

AND YES. They raise a kid.

See you all soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello thanks so much for the translations. I was wondering if the author ever indicate if Uncle Kousuke's lover is a guy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author deliberately left Uncle Kousuke lover's gender ambiguous ;A; I would like to know too...

      Delete
  2. hai shigeru ~

    thanks for this novel. chap 6 makes me cry .

    I want to confirm. is it in chap 7, shiori violated by duke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Shiori wasn't violated by duke merlot!

      Delete