Enjoy your stay!

Enjoy your stay!

Saturday 16 June 2018

The Royal Fiancé -White Prince- Extras

Two adorable follow-up extras after Shiori and Kurosaki's wedding ;3

They are 'The First Night' and 'The Newlyweds' Life'!
Hope you like them as much as I did hehe Kurosaki is still up to his usual antics of bullying Shiori...sigh,,
ALSO KAIRI IS SO CUTE.

Anyway due to HTML and coding issues, it seems that the text loves to run out of the borders... Thus I decided to just link you all to the translation (Just click on this link!)

The Royal Fiance Extra chapter:
LINK UPDATED 2/5/2020

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQGpUsXMrL_fL4BFbQLASEi8GIwhwQQ_I8DOG4_LtsE/edit?usp=drivesdk


If you have any comments, you can always comment directly on the docs/ on this blog! Loving comments and critiques are much appreciated. Also, this isn't the last update - there's still a prologue and author's notes coming up!

Previously on the Royal Fiance...
https://blacksoulz.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-royal-fiance-white-prince-chapter-7.html
PS I have edited the previous post with a shared Google Docs link.

Disclaimer:
I DO NOT OWN THIS WORK, ASUMA RISAI (the author) DOES.
PS. Nobody owns Shiori either.
For any re-posts or re-uploads, please credit this blog!

This is a one man's show aka no editors, proofreaders, so on and so forth. If there's any grammatical error or terrible linguistic crime being committed in the post, just drop me a mail or a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Ah...I didn't understand the last part of prologue. In which banquet shiori was in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much from taking the time to translate this novel! <3
    But i have a little problem (don't know if it's just me who's having this problem but),
    when i try to access the link, it's showing me this
    https://imgur.com/a/s3BweRA
    Can you please re-upload this part of the novel? That would be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQGpUsXMrL_fL4BFbQLASEi8GIwhwQQ_I8DOG4_LtsE/edit?usp=drivesdk

      Apologies for the late reply!!

      The above link is the updated one. Please update me if you can access it or not, thank you!

      Previous link was edited by random people into that sorry state😭😭😭😭

      Delete
  3. Hi. i can't read it because the file format its messy :(. I want to translate this in spanish. so im asking for your permission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQGpUsXMrL_fL4BFbQLASEi8GIwhwQQ_I8DOG4_LtsE/edit?usp=drivesdk

      Apologies for the late reply!! People some how had access to edit my previous translation document😭😭😭😭😭

      The above is the new link.

      Please credit the author and this page if you do translate, thank you!!

      Delete