Enjoy your stay!

Enjoy your stay!

Monday 19 October 2015

PW kicks in. Kicking it out soon.

The journey through this year is amazing.
I never knew how staying up till 2am to come up with a research trip and tanking project work was like.
It was tiring, but getting to know the drunk side of all-nighter comrades was well worth it!

With our written report submission just over, project work is coming to a close. The highest hurdle-Oral Presentation is coming soon and more tanking is expected to ensue. (Heh.)

History is very different from secondary school. Still can't grasp how to write essays yet hm.
Literature is amazing. There is no Shakespeare related works in my school's syllabus. Instead, works such as A Streetcar Named Desire and Philip Larkin's Poems were taught to us. Personally, this choice engages students much more. Some of my friends were upset about the lack of Shakespeare though hahah!

Just found and bought many good yaoi mangas! I highly recommend Hinekure Chaser heehe. I just got the sudden urge to read the Viewfinder series yesterday. I did not regret the choice to open my drawer and read them again. FEI LONG IS SO PRETTY. Hoh shet. I mean if even Mikhail tries to make passes at home and all his subordinates are secretly, or rather openly nose-bleeding over him, he is in fact, THE main character in You're My Loveprize in Viewfinder. Pity that he couldn't find a way to squeeze in between the main couple. Oh wells. The 3P in the special chapter in the onsen was good enough though winkwonkwinkwonk. I haven't read finish the Viewfinder novel on Fei Long yet... it's so darn thick. Just happy to say that I managed to finish up the Kichiku Megane series - both mangas and novels. Getting more new BL mangas soon huehue. Did I mention that Carousell is such a great app? I've met so many fellow fujoshis staying close to me and even those with the same music, manga and novel tastes! It's always exhilarating to meet more new fujoshis heheh.

Can't wait for the holidays to kick in.

November: School term ends. New Pokemon mystery dungeon game on 20th November. AFA. Japan research trip on Gender Equality at the end of November.
Hope the research trip will be successful! A group of students will be heading to some areas in Japan such as Osaka, Nagoya and, Kobe and even Mie, for a week to do a research on gender equality related issues.

December: Taiwan. More mangas. More shipping. More goods.

Been wanting to purchase the Project Diva 3DS game ever since it's release...but saving up for the two trips and AFA is still top priority! Must..restrain....hnrgg....
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call will keep me company for now I guess!

Been listening to Man With A Mission, One OK Rock, L' Arc En Ciel and Gackt much more last year and this year! It's a pity that so few L' Arc En Ciel and One OK Rock songs has been transcribed into piano scores online...Official music scores go at more than $30! Even if I want to buy it, it is quite hard as Kinokuniya dosen't stock them ;A; Just glad that my cousin is more than willing to try and play these songs on the piano. We usually end up 'collaborating' with each other - her with the main melody and me with the chords. Nanatsu No Taizai is such a meaningful song! I let my friend who loves Heavy Metal listen to this song, and she really loved the overall sound experience. She was a bit disappointed that there wasn't any screamos though :'3

Chinese songs these days are great too. I always listen to the Chinese radio station (sometimes the Malay radio station too) when mugging for exams. 到不了的地方by Eason Chan and 蜿蜒 by 品冠are two of my favorite songs from the recent song selection that the radio loves too play. 我可以by Evan Yo is my cousin's absolute favorite hahahah. We always end up shrieking to this song.

Okay enough rambling.



No comments:

Post a Comment